// We exist in mere pixels and whimsy... // ...I'm Leia, a Sim from San Myshuno. I love all things fashion and I'm also the owner at Of Life and Pixels - home to my fashion brand, Leia Style. Coming Soon! I've opened my own modeling agency and the plan is to launch a magazine with all new LS CC in 2022!

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

New CC Coming in 2021?


 

Lately, I feel like I'm just posting updates to explain why I keep delaying the launch of my website (and let's be honest, right now this acts pretty much as my journal because I'm likely the only person who actually sees this blog), but I like to document things so I suppose that counts for something.

We're already in December of 2020 and needless to say, I won't be launching my website this year. I probably don't need to explain why, it's 2020 after all, but I just want to briefly mention my plan for next year.

Side Note: My hiatus from CC creation began in 2008 and I've stalled resuming it since 2016 when I started redesigning my website. At this rate I won't have a single CC creation until 2024.
 
Hmm... how about I don't do that? lol. So I've decided that the progress of my website won't determine whether or not I create. The website is a project that I haven't been able to devote enough steady time to yet and it will eventually be finished, it's just a little up in the air, currently.
 
So, I might as well start designing some CC in the new year, which I will post on my blog for the foreseeable future. This will be good for two reasons:
 
  1. I'll be able to start with small CC projects to get back into creating CC and learning new software (which will enable me to plan a bigger, more exciting CC project to coincide with my website launch) 
  2. I'll be able to start creating and sharing my new CC sooner instead of waiting for another project to be ready in order to start.
 
My website is still important to me, but I'm glad that I've shifted my priorities a little in order to return to creating first. 
 
Happy Winterfest, Simmers! Stay safe!
 
As always, if you would like to know when the new site officially launches or about the upcoming CC, be sure to follow me on any of these socials:

Switter    Simstagram    Simblr    Flickr    Simterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIP // Tokidoki Barbie

Here is my next WIP! I <3 tokidoki and the sims so I decided to make a simified version of tokidoki barbie circa 2011. I'm working on...