// We exist in mere pixels and whimsy... // ...I'm Leia, a Sim from San Myshuno. I love all things fashion and I'm also the owner at Of Life and Pixels - home to my fashion brand, Leia Style. Coming Soon! I've opened my own modeling agency and the plan is to launch a magazine with all new LS CC in 2022!

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

WIP // Tokidoki Barbie


Here is my next WIP! I <3 tokidoki and the sims so I decided to make a simified version of tokidoki barbie circa 2011.

I'm working on her shirt and skirt atm, but will hopefully be able to make most of her outfit, accessories and tattoos, as well.

Did you see a/o buy any of the collectable tokidoki barbies? I always saw them a little too late, but now we can have them in the sims, regardless! On that note, I'll be working on the other tokidoki barbies in the near future
 
The graphics are my own fanart phone doodles. It's a little more of a sketch look than the actual tokidoki heart + crossbones, but I kinda like it.
 
I'll be sharing tokidoki barbie and her outfit+, here on Blogger and my Simblr, once everything is finalized
 
Happy Spring, Simmers! Keep Calm and Sim on. Stay safe!

As always, if you would like to know when the website for Of Life and Pixels officially launches or about upcoming CC, be sure to follow me on any of these socials:

Switter    Simstagram    Simblr    Flickr    Simterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIP // Tokidoki Barbie

Here is my next WIP! I <3 tokidoki and the sims so I decided to make a simified version of tokidoki barbie circa 2011. I'm working on...