// We exist in mere pixels and whimsy... // ...I'm Leia, a Sim from San Myshuno. I love all things fashion and I'm also the owner at Of Life and Pixels - home to my fashion brand, Leia Style. Coming Soon! I've opened my own modeling agency and the plan is to launch a magazine with all new LS CC in 2022!

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Wrapping Up with a Holiday Lookbook

80s Teen Bella Goth // Holiday Lookbook

Hello again. I've had to take a bit of a break once more. This time it was due to a medical emergency - namely, a Pulmonary Embolism. I won't go into great detail, but basically that is when a blood clot travels to your lung(s) and needs to be treated either with blood thinners or surgery. I'm on blood thinners for the next six months... and then, I don't know. But until then, I'm just trying to get back to normalcy as much as possible. 

I've been able to play the Sims in my free time, but I haven't resumed creating any content yet. I still plan to finish some of my smaller projects like my latest lookbook and perhaps sharing some Sims that I've been working on over the last few months.

I know these projects may seem small or insignificant, but they mean a lot to me right now, since I've struggled so much this year and this has been something that I could focus on to keep my mind off of the more stressful, serious life stuff. I tend to get discouraged about my creative projects and sharing what I'm working on because it's hard for me to get back to life in between the doctor appointments and health issues. Sometimes I feel like I'm just existing, rather than truly living.

I hope that I'll be able to finish a few projects this time around and share some new things from my little corner of the Simsverse. Welcome, if you're new and thanks for checking out my content!

I'll be sharing Bella's holiday lookbook on Instagram and my Simblr (links below if you'd like to check it out). 
 
Happy Winterfest, Simmers! Keep Calm and Sim On. Stay safe!

As always, if you would like to know when the new site officially launches or about upcoming CC, be sure to follow me on any of these socials:

Switter    Simstagram    Simblr    Flickr    Simterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIP // Tokidoki Barbie

Here is my next WIP! I <3 tokidoki and the sims so I decided to make a simified version of tokidoki barbie circa 2011. I'm working on...